has cf sold out?

I dont like firefox, please don't try to sell it to me lol.
people who use firefox, seem to act like salesmen for it.
whenever you seem to have a problem with i.e some body will pop up and say "it sucks get firefox", well it does nothing for me.
teencomp, im not knocking you, so don't think im on your case. but thanks for your input.
woz

Pop "under" only appears with IE, so thats why some are seeig it and some are not. (thats a sign to go get FF)

wozelbeak said:
whenever you seem to have a problem with i.e some body will pop up and say "it sucks get firefox", well it does nothing for me.
teencomp, im not knocking you, so don't think im on your case. but thanks for your input.
woz

then by all means stop complaining about the popups because that's what you get with IE.

if you dont want fire fox thats ok, but it has an extension called script blocker and blocks all popups, and has a great interaface, but i guess its not for you.

wozelbeak said:
woz
hahahaha

Also Woz, youo could try looking for a popup blocker for IE? im sure they have them. :/

The reason your not getting Popups now is because David disable the banner add that was causing them.

Back
Top Bottom