Some body Help me !!!

syugxineohp

Beta member

I am a new member to this forum .I Have Read some of the threads !!! I'm glad to
have these many gud frends who can help Me ( Thanx in Advance !! :) )

I have a small problem with my computer . I have been practicing batch file programing for the last three days on my pc ( it is a part of a lan in my college / hostel). I have been using some commands ( some unknown commands also) to know the syntaxes ( like finger /? and so...) All of a sudden it behaves soo strangely that...
when i restart nothing appears neither the taskbar nor the folders
on my desktop , but the ctrl + alt + del ( task manager ) alone works.
i tried opening the " explorer.exe " file from "c:/windows>" but nothin
happens...... the system remains blank wit only the desktop wallpaper
visible..... :( :confused:

i tried logging in by the " Last known good configuration " but it too
didnot work ..... but i could log in to safe mode well but the system
restore utility is'nt workin !!! :( Also my administrator account behaves
as a limited one....

I couldnot make a choice to format at the moment bcoz many of my imp assignments and my programs are saved on the desktop.......and the default drive

i wold like to kno what might be the possible reason for this digusting
problem ... is it due to some virus or if my system being hacked by
someone .........

All ur ideas r welcome !!!

If u can make up some time plz mail me at
phoenixguys4u@yahoo.co.in

:)

I think it's a hacker this has happend to my computer before tell me what security you have, and maybe try system reboot

You could try repairing the Windows installation. What firewall were you running?

lets start with the basics like, what version of windows are you running? XP, 2000?

you also said when you run safe mode everything works fine???? are you logging in as a different user in safe mode?

How many user accounts do you have created?

Unplug network cables, or unplug your router from the internet.

Run a program that could help you back up the data on your drive to CDR or sent it to another computer over a network.

Use your windows installation CD to try and repair the installation. You could try to do this without backing up the data, but there is a good chance your data could get damaged if you do not know what you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom