Final Build

Roman_s

Solid State Member
Ok after confusing the hell out of me I finally came up with the final build (Well I hope) and I just wanted to list everything to make sure im not screwing anything up. I am going SLI, why? because when other games in the future come along i wanna play them. and I got no clue how to overclock so im not gonna by a board that was made for oc'er and is complicated

-thx in advance

-A Lightscribe optical drive looks like it can play everything and I love the laser lable feature

-A 250 gb Hardrive can't go wrong here but ima post it anywayz...

-A 19" LCD has 3ms I think so that perfect for video games

Teh Mobo alot of people recomended it and people say ASUS is a good company

2 Geforce 7800's GT's ..SLI Mode...

The PSU..People say this company is good and so is the PSU

2 G.SKILL RAM sticks total: 2gb

The brains of the comp AMD 4000+

Well that should be everything..wait the case...
Anyone got a suggestion for a case at newegg? I cant till if any are sturdy or not

Well thats the whole thing tell me if im messing anything up if not great thanks for your time

Roman_s said:
yah i like that case too put I heard it wasn't sturdy
Any normal case will be sturdy enough. They are going to be enough strong to do anything a computer case needs to do, it's not like u are going to be sitting on it all the time.

mammikoura said:
Any normal case will be sturdy enough. They are going to be enough strong to do anything a computer case needs to do, it's not like u are going to be sitting on it all the time.

maybe I am...

Ok how about one with lots of room?

Oh, ho ho, get the eVGA. It is absolutely WONDERFUL. I have one, and it is the best 300 bucks I've ever spent. I kid you not.

Back
Top Bottom