Extra Computer... What to do?

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
Hey guys.

I have a Dell Dimension Pentium 4 1.5 GHz with 768 megabytes of RAM with a 9700 Pro graphics card with S-Video out. Now, I was wondering a few things.

Since I have a 7800GT, and it has VIVO (I have the cable and have already looked at it) could I plug my S-Video card into the 9700 Pro and into the input on my 7800GT and be able to switch between my regular computer and that one? Because, I don't have an extra monitor (well, I do, but it is a big CRT that I don't have room to put anywhere).

I'd like to make a dedicated Unreal Tournament 2004 server. Now, I need some help with this from someone with knowledge of how to do this, so any help would be greatly appreciated or if you could point me in the direction for that. Or, just a server in general.

Could someone give me some pointers for this, or what else to do with it? It is just sitting around, and I know there's something I can use it for.

Thanks. :D

Anyone? And I don't know how to use the VIVO function on the 7800GT either... I think I downloaded the drivers that I needed from Nvidia's website, but I can't get it to view the input.

Hah, okay... Now, how do I get my VIVO to work on my card? I have the drivers installed, but what program should I use to view the video?! I'm stumped!

UGH! I'm quite frustrated over here...

I found I had this simple software that reads video inputs, but it does not detect the video coming from my other computer! Why does it not detect it? I have the drivers installed (WDM Capture) and I had that selected... It didn't work! :(

Back
Top Bottom