iPod or Creative Zen?

Yep i have a zen, just bought my daughter an ipod.Why anyone would want a product that desperately tries to force you to use a piece of crap like itunes,i will never know.

Yeah, but there you go. I mean, Itunes is a good program. I have used it, but thats only to play music on my computer.

I'd find it very hard to syncronise my music using it, and especially syncronising pictures from my Pictures, which I dont store them on, and videos which you have to buy on Itunes unless there are some clever methods that the manual doesn't tell you of getting them on. I tried many different movies, even Quicktime files on a mates I was staying with, and it wouldn't accept them!

Just wait though a year or so, and ask your daughter how much life shes getting from it. i'm sure for one thing liek most, she wont care about the naff audio quality.

I'm sorry about my last post by the way at the bottom, but I do get really stressed at people choosing Ipods over something good... again, my opinion, but you know?!

hold on your running windows? made my microsoft why would you buy a peice of hardware made by your OS' main rival? hello? stupidy (no offence)

Seems alright actually but shame it stops at 6gb...

Anyways, based on looks its good, but for an audio player, you shouldnt really base it on that... and oh look... no more information on specs :eek:

And yeah i agree with Pink Flloyd. If you want a nice looking piece of crap get an ipod. Personally if my local store were offering ipods at £5 and Zens at £100, I would take the Zen everytime...well maybe i would take a couple of ipods as well. Seems there are millions of lemmings out there to sell it to that wouldnt know a decent player, if they heard it....

Yeah, and I dont think the Ipod looks exactly great anyway... but oh well

toshiba gigabeat is a great buy, i just bought one for my sister for around $200 bucks 20gb great color screen lots of features

great alternative to the ipod

besides everybody and their mom has an ipod dare to BE DIFFERENT!

Back
Top Bottom