This Site Rocks

Since it looks like the entries are reversed, I'm one of the very few that actually voted that I "luv" this site........what's up with the rest of you guys? :D

ArrizX_MuziK said:
WTF man..
Brian_Fernner, well thats just a random name

Sorry but Brian Fenner is my REAL name! I belong to numerous forums similar to this (different subject matter) and I don't hide behind a fake identity........I'm not afraid of what I say or the comments I make. Sorry to disappoint........

Well has ta love CF, and most of you are as addicted as others other wise you would not be here...Most that leave, come back to us too..:p

He prolly made this so he could see who "hates this site" lol which is why he has it showing the ppl who voted

Brian_Fenner said:
Sorry but Brian Fenner is my REAL name! I belong to numerous forums similar to this (different subject matter) and I don't hide behind a fake identity........I'm not afraid of what I say or the comments I make. Sorry to disappoint........

Lol.. No thats not what i ment. Blonde said you hated this site. And as I have never heard of you here before this, or at least that i remember, I thought he just started pulling random screen names. Nothing personal :)

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lol.. No thats not what i ment. Blonde said you hated this site. And as I have never heard of you here before this, or at least that i remember, I thought he just started pulling random screen names. Nothing personal :)

I have lots of things that i can say. But i won't.

Maybe...um...look at the results before you open your mouth

Back
Top Bottom