This Site Rocks

Blonde said:
Well...it obiously has something to do with the ONLY 4 people who hate the site:
allenn812, Brian_Fenner, Paradox, rusbo.uk

WTF man..
Allen812, he didnt even post in this..
Brian_Fernner, well thats just a random name
Paradox, What in the hell are you talking about kid.
rusbo.uk only posts here anymore to say get a mac.

You are pulling some of the weirdest stuff. Ever try keeping your mouth closed?

The Amish Kid said:
I heart cf. I want to make beatiful babies with it.

LOL!

*sigh* why doesnt it post images anymore..

well its saying 119 votes, and 120 votes. 120 votes for bad site. 18 votes for good site. Whats wrong with this poll.. This is really weird..

I said I was jokin, I voted for both, I dont like to make waves..

*hears a scoff in the corner* Hey! Shut up!

Edit: Btw, Guests can submit poll answers

I can smell a rat within the moderators...someone HATES this site! *GASP* :eek: Shame on you...

Brian_Fenner said:
Then why did you post that you hate it, like I did?
Stupid post so I gave my stupid answer. :rolleyes:

I like this forum but way to many times there is just people's opinions (bias) as a response to someone's questions.............absolutely no fact.
Sure doesn't help the person looking for the correct answers.

I aggree with this, like whenever anybody says anything about intel they are flammed like crazy. I still
heart.gif
CF though

I don't hate or love CF, it's just a place where peopel go to get information they seek. It's a good site, I'll give it that, but it's nothing that anyone else couldn't make. What I guess I'm trying to say is that the site itself is not what I like, but rather the people, because the people are what make the site what it is. Plus the people are the ones posting the information. So the site, could care less, the people however, love'em to death. :)

Back
Top Bottom