It is now Law!

It was hidden in a must pass bill. I personally can't wait till his term runs out and things get back to normal.

Very weird if it's true... the USA has the highest murder rate in the world, this sure as hell isn't going to help it. If they keep saying they're trying to stop murders, what the hell are they doing making this law... they're just going to increase them. With people flaming, and having their identity public they might get them self killed by a very mentally unstable person.

Chris

setishock said:
It was hidden in a must pass bill. I personally can't wait till his term runs out and things get back to normal.

Definately. Bush can kiss my butt.

Idiots at work again. Your not allow to flame sombody. Wow I seriously doubt that they will be able to enforce it with any real power. I mean once this gets out big time it'll either be changed, or it will be ignored. In neb they have a law aganist whale fishing. Thing is there is no whales to fish. In GA its aganist the law to engage in public affection this can include kissing or w/e. Also in NC its aganist the law for interracial marriages, They have a lot of stupid laws. THey say they working on shutting down Bittorrent sites all that did was make them go into private communites where only a select few have access. I mean what are they going do if I flame someone arrest a 16 year old?? I highly doubt it'll have any real affect. If anything its one of those laws they may use aganist poeple when they need to hold them for somthing or what not. But this law is just plain stupid. Can't flame sombody. Whos going stop you. THe internet is not regulated, the internet does nto belong to anyone person/country/orginzation. So really I wouldn't worry about it. I mean i'd highly dobut any real affects are cause by this. I know one site that was flaming Jack Thompson still is. Jack Thompson said he'd have it shut down a year again and a court order served within 6 months. I know the owner he has yet to recieve a court order, or be shut down. Really its a pointless law that will have no real affect on the internet besides giving us somthing to talk about. And btw David you can release my information to the ploice in texas, i'd like to them to spend all that money trying to arrest me for "flaming" god its the internet get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom