CF Counter-Strike: Source Server Question

alvino

Golden Master
Umm...does anyone even play on this server? Because I rarely see anyone on...

Oh and what's the IP? I'm not sure I put the correct one...

I TRY and play it all the time. Its just that when i do that. Only bots are on. So i dont bother. No one playes it. Which is gay. Its the first server i check each time i get on..

Just buy it. I bought the boxed set for $35 and it came with Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. I don't need Half-Life 2 the actual game, because I've already played and beaten it.

3 games they offer, 3 games I keep getting kicked out because they think my copy is illegal...such whieners....IT ISN'T ILLEGAL FOR PETE'S SAKES!

I have a Steam account, is there a way I can get the game if I already have a legal Steam account that I paid for? Because back when CS v1.0 was out, I bought it for $40, and was never able to play it for some reason. So I just got rid of the game. But I still used my Steam account on a friend's computer when they had LAN parties and people wanted to play CS:S. So can I get a download of the game if I already have a Steam account?

I went to Steam's sight, downloaded Steam. So I installed it etc etc etc. So I clicked on My Games, clicked on Counter Strike. And it says it's downloading it! Don't know why, but oh well, I won't stop the download!

When I rebuy the game every thing and alot of people will be Joining and playing, hopefully this will happen on tuesday if I get this Pc sold.

Anyway, Any other questions, Pm me.

Back
Top Bottom