Cod2

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I played this game for the first tiem last night for about 45 mins. My god I was impressed. Its the first single player FPS with more then just you that have smart AI. I heard the AI was smart, but it is really smart. Grahpics are awesome on top of that. I mean there were so many times when a teamate (a computer) yelled enemy behind you, or they rushing in, or times where they have killed a enemy aiming for me. The AI on both sides are just as smart. I was aiming for one window trying to kill a guy. THe same guy just went around to the different shot and shot me, of course I was playing on normal mode so it wasn't too hard to finish him off. I'm also going get Big Red One too. I just unlocked the brits but I think i'll finihs up the russians. Also they jsut don't follow you around.

I agree its a perfect game well made. I got to the brits. However I wanna finish up the russians.

That may be Big Red One theres a diff. Big Red One will be surpisly most likely better. In COD2 single player is more multilplayer Big Red One is more of a singleplayer to me because your one guy in a sqaud and you stay like that thoughout the game. In COD2 your different people brits alone have two different characters. I'm going get Big Red One for sure when it comes out. THis is the first WW2 FPS that has impressed me.

Back
Top Bottom