What is better than Mcafee

I would say either Trend Micro (PC Cillin), Panda, Or Zonealarm (Security Suite)

But Personally I use Zone Alarm (Firewall), AVG Free, Microsoft Anti-spyware, Ad-aware SE.

it's definatly a hacker. I was turning off my computer and it said we found someone trying to hack in, it said you should run a full scan now but then my computer turned off, so I turned it back on and found that my fire wall was turned off so I turned it on then ran a full virus scan, and spyware and adware scan, but it said we found no viruses, and no spyware and adware, and it keeps escapeing the scans. can someone tell me how to get rid of him, and why he keeps on advioding the scans?

i try to use several non-named companies so the haxors cant constantly sit and pick at what my anti-virus/firewallS do not cover...

and yes before you ask i DO accept ALL cookies (jk)

Panda is by far the best for home use. its pricey but it is very very good. Norton is too intrusive and can cause more problems than it fixes. Look into Panda and also Trend micro (pc cillion) it is also very good for the money.

Back
Top Bottom