Need help with my new case!!!!!!!!

lav

Solid State Member
i got a new case the day have put my computer in it. it all works but the case came with its own USB ports and i dont no how to connected them to my mother board. can any one help ill send pic if they are needed. thanx you :confused:

Send pics of connectors on mobo and case.

I dont really use the front ones, I just have a hub from the back going onto my desk. Alot less fuss.

i might just do that but the on and of button isnt even connected im using the reset button to turn it on and my sound doesnt work any more dont no what is worng with it lol

take the mobo manual. There should be a page with a nice picture telling u where everything goes.

He said motherboard manual. Mobo = motherboard, in case you didn't know. And he's right, your motherboard should have a page with something on it about that.

it isnt difficult to hook them up on most motherboards its a 5 pin and 4 pin connector near the bottom and u just plug the cable goin from the case usb port into whichever one it fits in

thats what i was thinkin when i got the case but there isnt no 5 are 4 pin they are all in 1's, it doesnt matter now anyway i just cut them off lol R.I.P my USB ports lol thanx any way.

Back
Top Bottom