What are your schools pc specs?

My high school builds the comps; about 30 total in the computer lab.

Windows XP Pro
P4 3.2GhZ
2GB RAM
40GB SATA HD (not really needed b/c all info is stored on servers)
Black 19" Flat Screen LCD Monitors
256MB nVidia GeForce gfx cards (for the graphics/animation courses)

they're nice.

07mackenzie said:
My high school builds the comps; about 30 total in the computer lab.

Windows XP Pro
P4 3.2GhZ
2GB RAM
40GB SATA HD (not really needed b/c all info is stored on servers)
Black 19" Flat Screen LCD Monitors
256MB nVidia GeForce gfx cards (for the graphics/animation courses)

they're nice.

oh wow those are nice. 2 gigs and non integrated cards!! crazy for a school pc...

My lil bro's school has like 120 macs on tiger os and like 60 dells @3.0ghz 512 mb ram with mx4000's for media arts. WOOO GO CANADA. At least this is what he tells me, cause he can't stop complaining ever since he doesn't get to use the 3500+ 64 i built him, sicne it is at home when hes in school.

Our highschool computer lab, has 26 Dell, opiplexes (sp?). Intel p.4 2.8ghz, 1gb ram, integrated video (128mb), 60gb (7200rpm) hard drive.. And then we have a bunch of crap compact computers in the rest of the school. But those computers i mentioned, all brand new this year :D

*sign* if i could get to this site at mi school id check. All i remember that they r all P4s with 256mb ram, and intergrated graphics.

my high school(private) only has crappy macs that run at like 400mhz with like 32mb ram and os9. and we have to use virtualPC to run windows and autoCadd, and that is sooooooo slow. it takes 10 minutes to load up win98. and another 10 mins to open up any program(including the calculator). horrible...

Back
Top Bottom