Scammed by WideWideWide

Whats up guys my name is Joseph and I was scammed from this guy, I was interested in buying a bfg 7800gtx OC when this guy had sent me a pm on the 10th of december, saying he happend to have one for sale, I asked him how much it would be and he said was willing to do $300, I said sure because he actually had pics of the item, or what looked like real pics, so with a few emails later he said he would only do Western Union, so I was like well ok, so I went ahead and paid $200 now on the 15th of December and would pay the rest the week after, today is now the 2nd of January and no emails nothing, no package, and I feel I am out of the $200, what can I do? I contacted Western Union already and they wont do anything, THe guy lives in Flordia, and I have his full name and address, what is my next move? Administratiors if you can pull up ip info on him that would be great, so I can go that route, I want my money back now!

oh shit dude. I beleive this guy got me 2. He had pictures of all the stuff i was buying. He lived in florida and would only accept western union. What was his name / address give me some and ill fill in the rest if its the same guy just so you know i am not lying.

oh ya i got the email from a diff forum but it just so happens some1 called widewidewide has a name under that one to.

*edit* i no one other person that got scammed by this guy also maybe we can get together on msn or something and get this mofo.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Oh yeah.. .get on msn, and send hate mail. good job. Go to the cops..

I think he meant to get on msn and talk to each other of some sort of way to get this guy.

Thats what i was assuming, but, thats not how me made it out, lol :D but still msn.. screw that. Act like men, talk on the phone, get a plane ticket, go down there and knock the shit out him. :D not really of course, but really, get the police involved.

Man that [Not saying that here] David, use your ip look up. This guys out there. I'm going to post in some forums I know.

Man that [Not saying that here] David, use your ip look up. This guys out there. I'm going to post in some forums I know.

Good I did to, there seems to be a lot of shit about this guy.

Both of his IP addresses appear to be bogus.
Don't ask me for them as posting them in a public forum is against the law. But there are ways around that too. Just look at the data at twisted forum. It's the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom