i found this interesting

That theory of the four horsemen is just something I made up just before 7 am, maybe like 30 mins after I woke up. And it was the 1st day of school.
So all that leads to the fact that my brains were not working yet.

But actually the part from the 2nd to the last horseman could be possible.
And well, if there was a Christ then that means that the bible is indeed true (atleast most of it) and that would mean that there would most likely be an AntiChrist. And well, Christ saved us. So most likely the AntiChrist would doom us. Right?

It's scary how I managed to create that. I mean, if u don't count the fact that there is a chance that the Bible is not true, that is almost a flawless theory. :D

And the Revelations is in my opinion the most interesting book in the Bible, definitely worth a read.

1337DuD3 said:
Ya'll need to read the Bible. Just check out Revalation. Read it, it's good, plus it gives you an idea of what is to come. But a note while reading it, is that Paul is describing what is going to happ[en, and through what he saw, so just take a look at it differently from Paul's perspective: A Guy who has no idea of what a jet it, what a mass city is, or anythgin "modern." So yeah, I would suggest reading the book of Revalation if you want an idea of what is to come. :)

Revelations seems, to me, a bunch of "World is going to end" hoo doo. Now most of you guys will probably think ( :eek: DEVIL WORSHIPER, DEVIL WORSHIPER!!!) but dont take it the wrong way lol..i belive in god, his doings and his kingdom but the revelations seems to be way to hard core for me.

But i dont think anything is going to happen on 06-06-06...any of you guys remember the Y2K bug?? same thing. :D

B.L.A.c.K

Black said:
Revelations seems, to me, a bunch of "World is going to end" hoo doo. Now most of you guys will probably think ( :eek: DEVIL WORSHIPER, DEVIL WORSHIPER!!!) but dont take it the wrong way lol..i belive in god, his doings and his kingdom but the revelations seems to be way to hard core for me.

But i dont think anything is going to happen on 06-06-06...any of you guys remember the Y2K bug?? same thing. :D

B.L.A.c.K

Well yes Revalations is about, "Thw world is going to end." Hence revalation meaning the last, or what is to come. I find it very interesting because of the way a person who has never been exposed to 'modern' things can describe so indepth towards them. For all those that have read the Book of Revalations then you knwo what I am referring to.

And no I do not consider you a DEVIL WORSHIPER because you don't liek the Book of Revalations. I just think you should at least read it, because it's the Bible, and my religion pertains entirly towards the Bible, Christianity.

But this thread isn't really about religion, but how can you make a thread dedicated to the 06-06-06 and NOT get an 'End of the World' debate going, and then not throw in a religious tie towards it? :)

lol i haven't been on in forever. i'm a very strong christian (even tho i don't act like it alot of times) and just to put it out there the ENTIRE bible is true...you can't take bits of it, and say other parts arent' true. now i don't know much about them but proof to suppport that the whole bibile is true is the dead sea scrolls...google it cuz i don't know much about them :D. anyway i really don't think anything will happen on 6-6-6 but its always a possibility. i do believe that cultist and devil worshipers will be out and about on that day doing all they can to cause havoc...but other than that probably not much. i personaly have never read revalations b/c i find it very confusing and hard to understand but i will give it a try since the last time i tried i was like 12 :p

I've read all of Revalations. Very interesting Book. I liked it. It's really confusing in some areas, but just ask an older person for more info, or if you have a Nelson Study Bible it kind of tells you some stuff in more plain terms. :)

I hate that heart dropping feeling whenever I read something like this...
But I do find it interesting.
I think tomarrow I will spend a few hours "decoding' the metephors, I believe the bible is meant to be taken metaphoricly...

wolfinstinct said:
I hate that heart dropping feeling whenever I read something like this...
But I do find it interesting.
I think tomarrow I will spend a few hours "decoding' the metephors, I believe the bible is meant to be taken metaphoricly...
I know what you mean...it makes you question your faith :( ...

B.L.A.c.K

Back
Top Bottom