which graphics card?( im new to this)

$60 is not good to spend on a psu. You need to spend a good amount on a PSU or you can say goodbye to your whole computer.

right now i have 120 down. and wati dound out is that now matter what i do to my computer, it will be warrantied unless theres physical damage. but so w/e.

ownage, or anyone can ya link me to a god psu? that way i can get it with the 6800. something not too expensive, but thatll work well.

ownage said:
$60 is not good to spend on a psu. You need to spend a good amount on a PSU or you can say goodbye to your whole computer.

Well I don't know what kinda psu's they sell there. But I'm getting the feeling that it's not good for the companies if the psu's destroy the whole computer once u use them because that would mean alot of lost money to the company when they need to replace the psu, and no one would buy from them again.

Atleast where I live the cheaper powersupplies work fine.
Something like this would be a nice psu for about $60
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103936

link worked for me ok heres what u should do, save a bit of money and get the 6800GS cause its an amazing card and even with 12 pipelines it performs almost as good as a 6800gt which is amazing i know cause i have that card and the power supply that mammikoura suggested (antec 450W power supply $66.99) will be fine

wtf??? the links wont og for me. they open, but then nit takes forever to load the page, and right wen its about to finish, i get the " cannot find server" dialog. can ya guys help?

Back
Top Bottom