I'm watercooled... But is there a way to watercool the PSU?

un4given1

In Runtime
I just installed my watercooling system today and works great. The system is much much quieter. The only thing making noise now is the PSU, is there any waterblocks to cool that down?

I dont think so because it would be hard to get pipes in the PSU, and its just full of components and stuff , get a new silent one?

I'm pretty sure that u can't get it from any shop.
But if u are enough of a MacGyver type then go for it. :)
I'm pretty sure that it's been done before.

i dont think u can do it because ur entire pc produces heat so how would u get a block let alone anything to cool ur entire pc?

water running around inside the psu........bad idea!!.....lol
They have cool silent fanless psu's, you should get one of those.

hmmm well you can immerse it in non conductive fluids!!! that would work, but it would be useless. watercooling the psu is not worth it. just take out the fans and get some silent ones, or get a silent psu.

even if theyre non conductive they wouldnt be for long i would just get a fanless psu and u'll have the same result

Probably right... I've enough tubes runnin' around my PC right now as it is. Can I buy silent fans seperate from the PSU and just install them into mine?

Oh, and what's a good utility to download to monitor my system temperatures? Or does Windows include anything of the sort that I dont know about?

Back
Top Bottom