what shape should my side window be?

jay8990

Daemon Poster
OK well im planning on making a side window in my case tomorrow (I wnated a change so im doing up an old case) but im not sure what shape! Iv got a few ideas! What do you think is best?

case18qg.gif

case21ip.gif

case36sd.gif

These are my 3 main ideas ( the letters AMD, a moon shape - which i think would look pretty good because it would look like stars around, and a J)
Down side to the stars is that the glow from inside will be green! lol

My other ideas......
A moon shape
a leaf shape
a circle
a single big star
a teardrop shape
upside down teardrop shape
a sort of squint teardrop shape
two cool eye kind of shapes

so what do you think i should go with?

>EDIT> Sorry the images are bbigger than i exected, the key is: white is see through, light gray is the side panel, the dark grey at the bottom is a sort of mesh for air flow already there, and the dark grey at left is a deppression in the panel - like a handle

well amd, but be creative, surprise us or something. how about a spoon?? it could be themed matrix style. hmmm now i have an idea......

oooo ooo i know. do Ahnold (arnold schwarzenegger). maybe a salvador dahli themed pc?? like get a branch and melt your comp over it hehe.

lol! dont do the mona lisa. i put my initials on the side and a simple clear hole. looks good with neons on.

yeah, do a spoon lol

and then when people see your window and there all like "whats with the spoon?" you can be like "there is no spoon" hehe

mr.monger said:
and then when people see your window and there all like "whats with the spoon?" you can be like "there is no spoon" hehe

lol thats good!

i went with the amd writing, started cutting today, had to retire though, rain came on

i added in the amd logo in bottom right of the case.

i figure this case is for no sort of cooling solution or anything! just to look cool! the temps are guna go up! but ah well!

well you can put mesh over the holes so you dont have to cover them completely and it will increase airflow.

Back
Top Bottom