What are your schools pc specs?

allenn812

Daemon Poster
The computer im on right now is a dell, with a pentium 4 2.80ghz.
248RAM, windows xp, and integraded video. The comps down stairs are athlon XPs 1800 with 128 RAM and windows ME.

lhuser>> DIdn't want to bring old thread.

We have 50 Celeron 433, 160MB RAM, 6.4GB HDD and ATI Rage IIC.
We have 12 Pentium MMX 200, 128MB RAM, 1.96 GB HDD, ATI MAch 64
We have 10 Pentium 4 2.8, 512MB RAM, 80GB HDD
While we have 3 P4 2GHZ, 512MB RAM, 40GB HDD

my college has disabled my computer so I can't find out, all I do know is that they are Pentium 4s and are made by RM

My school has several hundred all Dell Celeron-based pc's just over the 2Ghz mark with 256MB of RAM with intergrated video and no sound...Not to forget the pathetic 15" TFT's; the performance of them is nothing short of discusting. It doesn't help by the fact that our network is cack, it never works accordingly.

...Let's put it this way, the other week they had to wipe the server, including everyones (nearly 1,500 people's) work! All our A-level stuff, essays etc, the lot. I actually find it incredible that we have several experts specifically employed to run the school network and it fails incessantly.

(As you can probably see I, along with many others, have a serious grievance about this...We never bother with the school's PCs).

My school mostly has dells. But some rooms have macs. The dells have pentium 4 processors. Windows xp professional i think. IDK anything else.

My high school, they mostly had the old tangents with pent 2 (I think). They recently bought new tangent comps. 1.80 ghz, with 256 ram.

This comp right now (I'm seriously at school) is running a pent 4, 3.2ghz ht, 1gb of ram, an 80gb hd, integrated graphics, integrated speaker, a dvd rom, with a cd burner, and that's about it...

we mostly have the desktop dells that are like 2.8 but lots of macs it think in one of the design rooms the teacher gets a power mac g5 it looks sick.

Back
Top Bottom