so what do you think about CF

too many suckeups and amd fanboys on here. and useless flamign of peeople that dont like babies. (not evrryone is supposed to) and spelling mistakes are looked at as the user was murdering someone!

this site has gone down the drains of sink in a section 8 apartment........

athelon64fx thinks their are too many AMD Fanboys? thats a oxymornon surely?

Anyway... it's not flaming of people that don't like babies. it's flaming of people who post flamebait, and are seemingly looking for an argument.

it's the people who go around looking for arguments that drag places like this (and forums in general) down the drain...
not people who can voice an opinion in a non offensive manner.

hmmm, I think I'm going to bed now...

root said:
athelon64fx thinks their are too many AMD Fanboys? thats a oxymornon surely?

Anyway... it's not flaming of people that don't like babies. it's flaming of people who post flamebait, and are seemingly looking for an argument.

it's the people who go around looking for arguments that drag places like this (and forums in general) down the drain...
not people who can voice an opinion in a non offensive manner.

hmmm, I think I'm going to bed now...

Goodnight :)

Nice place to hang out.
console.gif

It's basically my second home too... I love this place... my one and only forum... lol... I don't really have time for another...

I am disapointed in some of your behaviours...what is this? Athlon64FX, Hunter's account are disabled...mods aren't happy...god! What is this :mad:

Besides that, it's doing OK

CJ said:
Do you make any money from this forum Mr Lindon.
The ads generate revenue yes and it goes mostly on server bills but there is some left over which can go towards domain and other expenses and anything left over is a bonus :D

Back
Top Bottom