i found this interesting

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
i was writing my name and date on a HW paper and realized it was 1-6-6...well that got me thinking...on june,6 this year the date will read 666...odd? that + the year started on Sunday. now mebbie this is some kinda sign...mebbie not...i just found it interesting :D

yea one of my friends pointed that out... god i hope the world doesnt end just a mere 4 days before my bday/// that would suck

i actually told my mom that maybe on 6.6.06 something that involves a bomb, or airplane, or the soviet union will happen and she was like....*WTH are you smokin* :D

B.L.A.c.K

Haha Black. That's funny. :D

Bad things happen everyear on that day, just noone takes notice unless it's liek HUUUUGE or something. Nothing new.

maybe the AntiChrist is born? :)

Anyone familiar with the four horsemen of Apocalypse?
Well there are many interpretations but I think that the most common one is:
1st horseman: AntiChrist, who came to conquer (6.6.06?)
2nd horseman: War (WW III? something to do with the AntiChrist?)
3rd horseman: famine (because of the nukes & biological & chemical weapons used in the WW III?)
4rd horseman: Death

This happening? :D

mammikoura said:
maybe the AntiChrist is born? :)

Anyone familiar with the four horsemen of Apocalypse?
Well there are many interpretations but I think that the most common one is:
1st horseman: AntiChrist, who came to conquer (6.6.06?)
2nd horseman: War (WW III? something to do with the AntiChrist?)
3rd horseman: famine (because of the nukes & biological & chemical weapons used in the WW III?)
4rd horseman: Death

This happening? :D
not likely....not saying that it WONT happen but...the first horseMAN isnt even 5...the second horsemen starting wwIII cause of a baby???....3rd horseman nvr really came here....and the 4th horsemen travels says hi to people across the world every day. :D

B.L.A.c.K

Ya'll need to read the Bible. Just check out Revalation. Read it, it's good, plus it gives you an idea of what is to come. But a note while reading it, is that Paul is describing what is going to happ[en, and through what he saw, so just take a look at it differently from Paul's perspective: A Guy who has no idea of what a jet it, what a mass city is, or anythgin "modern." So yeah, I would suggest reading the book of Revalation if you want an idea of what is to come. :)

mr.monger said:
yea one of my friends pointed that out... god i hope the world doesnt end just a mere 4 days before my bday/// that would suck
That would be terrible, I too was born then... And it would really suck.

Back
Top Bottom