VIDEO: Putting together your PC

good idea! that would help me greatly also b/c i still have some confusion about the amd processors and hard drives and things like that. it would be a very very helpful video for me and im sure for others.

I might be able to if i get a camera or have someone who has one help me, planning on a new build torward the end of the month os if no one does it by them ill look around for a "camera man" :p

No offense, no pun inteneded :) , but who dont know how to put together a computer? once again im not tyring to be mean :)

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
No offense, no pun inteneded :) , but who dont know how to put together a computer? once again im not tyring to be mean :)

Go walk on the street. Ask the first 5 ppl if they would be able to put together a computer. I'm guessing atleast 3 of them will say that they don't know how to.

It's not like everyone can do it. And we have alot of ppl who come here asking stuff about building one. I know that it's easy to put it together, but many ppl don't want to just start to find out themselves while using their parts that cost a total of $2000.

So yeah, the vid would be awesome.

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
Yeah my bad
it's ok.
And u are right, it's easy to put it together, since every part fit's only one place. Unless u try to stick the ram inside ur floppy drive or something equally stupid.
But as I said many ppl don't want to just build it just with the help of the mobo manual, since they are afraid that they will brake their new & expensive parts.

NemesiS_1122 said:
u should include starting it up and making it run windows in the video. lol.

Yep, that was my idea too. And Slipknot, it would emphasize key points of the build to let's say, be extra careful on..

HaHa I remember taking apart my mad old desktop for the first time and then I put it bakc together but then agian after that my floppy drive didnt want to work :confused: lmfao Yea

Back
Top Bottom