Blue Jack?

Half Evil

Golden Master
I have this cord, i found
01080616096rv.jpg

And, with that cord, i wanna put it in the blue jack in the back of my comptuer (the only one not used). Because the others are for my mic, and surround. But yeah, i would like to output the sound on my computer, to my home amp. SO would this thing do it, with the blue plug

im asking this, because i dont wanna unhook the whole amp (again) an try, it would be to big a hassle.

What sound card is it? Blue I thought was for microphone, but I'm not sure. If you want to output the sound from the computer to your home amp, you'll need a one eighth inch connector to RCA. I think SPDIF also does this, I know it's designed for digital audio. In short, to anwer the question, I don't think it will. It also depends on what type of inputs you have on the amp.

Well i could put it into any input, say, the CD one, because it has the left, and right componant cable. And i have the Sigma Tel Audio Drivers.

I believe that the blue jack is for line-in purposes. The green plug should do the trick, though, if that one is open. Blue is line-in, green is line-out, red is microphone, and the other colors are for stuff like center and rear speakers, if my knowledge serves me correctly. And I'm almost positive that these colors are standard for sound devices, too (never seen anything different).

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I have this cord, i found
01080616096rv.jpg

And, with that cord, i wanna put it in the blue jack in the back of my comptuer (the only one not used). Because the others are for my mic, and surround. But yeah, i would like to output the sound on my computer, to my home amp. SO would this thing do it, with the blue plug

im asking this, because i dont wanna unhook the whole amp (again) an try, it would be to big a hassle.
that is an 1/8th inch to rca plug. just plug that in to your soundcard to the 2nd line out plug. you'll need some barrel connectors to connect a longer rca cable....(if you need it) and then just plug the rca cable into an auxillary input in the back of your amp....it's exactly the way I do it. I have my pc connected to my 240 watt shelf system.

Back
Top Bottom