Aternatives to the Shuttle

Memphis`

In Runtime
Just wondering how many alternatives there are to the Shuttle, They're great and all but they're not particulary stunning.
Just wanted to know if there are any better looking similar systems out there?

I'd agree poodycat.

I also heard the Starship Enterprises are good? ...Millenium Falcons also get good reviews...I know of a couple of people who've got their own Death Stars and rate them pretty well; apparently have a lot of features like the 'Tractor Beam' which is always good for the world dominating enthusiast. Pretty pricey though.

Where you thinking of going Memphis'???

Hey nimrods the guy was asking about a computer and this is how you respond?
I'll be keeping an eye on you three. One more time and it's off for 3 days.

setishock said:

Sorry :(

Awnsering the question: Yes, there are alternatives. Although I personally think none of them look or perform as well as the Shuttle XPC's, there are some other ones from Silverstone and Aspire that are decent.

poodycat said:

You're in a particularly good attitude today. Looking for a ban?

setishock said:

I did, in fact, honestly believe Memphis` to be asking as to whether there was a suitable alternative to a space shuttle for travel out of the Earths atmosphere, to which i answered appropriately.

On reflection it appears i misinterpretted the situation being uneducated on Shuttle computers and would like to appologise for my foolish and evidently naive analysis of the situaton. I feel nothing but a deep sense of remorse for my behaviour and embarassment for my pure lack of intelect.

...For anyone who does have queries about the subject space travel, PM me and i'll see if i can help.

Back
Top Bottom