Dell's got game 4.25ghz

TreeHugger

In Runtime
head over to www.anandtech.com and look at the stuff presented at the CES show. Its amazing: blu-ray, hd-dvd, intel duo, inte lviiv. WOOOO.

But what got my eye was a Dell XPS. I know I know, I was a dell hater, but this one is kickass!

its a new presler dual core on athe 65nm proccess factory overclocked @ 4.25 ghz with a warranty.
it has quad sli- (2 cards with daughter cards attached) which is 4 7800gtx 512mbs. ITS INSANE.

All neatly presented in a air brushed custom case. GO DELL. IT was a dick system and shows that if dell can overclock the preslet then we can give it hell.
Im thinking 5 ghz at least. And they did 4.25 with a lame heatsink/fan and moderate cooling.

Yeah I think this has been posted already, but I thank you for reminding me again.

Ooh sweet jesus, 4 Nvidia 7800GTX's.

And I'm pretty sure the CPU had a HUGE copper heatsink on it, or it might have been the GPU's.

That Flexibler Display is probably the coolest thing at the show. It requires no power to display a single image once it's loaded, that's amazing, and it can be rolled, flexed, contorted, without changing the picture at all, simply put, incredible.

Nice PC Ill give you that...But think how much its going to cost. $10,000 is my bet...

I'd rather wait for Conroe. The FX-60 uses the Windsor core and uses 90nm which will soon be outdated once AMD goes to 65nm and Intel goes to 45nm.

treehugger, check your pms i asked you a question about your computer. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom