lets get a bf2 game sorted!

jay8990

Daemon Poster
well cf forums has its own clan servers but not for bf2! and a few of us said in the thread that a bf2 one would be a good idea! so anyway...

i propose we should all arrange a time and a server for us all to go on! so anyone who has a regular server they use that they know is very good, want to post its ip so we can all get on it!

and can pick an evening during week to go on!

how about it?

my name on bf2 is AccidentOnly

im building a server soon hopefully so maybe we can use that but i aslo have to run a wolfenstein but i think it can handle both of them.

jay8990 said:
my name on bf2 is AccidentOnly

Is it? Then u must have just started playing bf2?
Since I can't find ur stats.

Usually I'm on battlefield.no #3 (I think) wake only. Just write battlefield.no on the search and there will become one which is wake only.
Also sometimes battlefield2.no wake only. (usually the 40 player server)

Have yet to find a good server with all maps. I really liked gamingsource.net but yesterday was the last they it was up. Atleast that's what it said in the server announcements.

But yeah, I'd be intrested in playing bf2 with u guys.

emmm i been playing a while but i created that name for ma old man, so it is quite new! we share it so he spoils my stats big time! whats your name?

I agree. We need to get a BF2 server up. As well as a BF2 Special Forces server, that game is just plain AWESOME!!!

My name for BF2 and BF2:SF is JustinMcG56712 So if you want, you can find my stats and see how I stack up to you guys. :)

But I nominate that tonight we get a game going. I propose something around 8:30 pacific time. If that's no good then how about ASAP. As in the next 15 to 45 minutes?

I bought BF2 the other day and hate...because I havent been able to use it! Takes 20 minutes to load!!! And when it loads, I dont think the graphics are that good. And the game play in single player is abousoultley rubbish. When I upgrade, It better get better. Otherwise Im taking it back to the shop

You need mroe RAM dude. The game requires 1.5gigs of RAM to run at recommended effiency. I only have 1 gig and it does take awhile...

I still want one for DOD! Not to steal this thread, If I could handle BF2 at the moment I would be for that too, but DOD!!

You have to use the Dedicated server.

Anywho I played all day today and went from Lance. Corporal all the way up to Sergeant I think. I ranked up twice so yeah. Unlocked the SCAR-L. Sweet gun, because I use it all the time in BF2: SF.

Back
Top Bottom