belly button

luckyduck said:
interesting title, eh? yeah so anyway... what do you guys think of belly button rings?

simply asking cuz i got one today :( :cool:

I like 'em personally, don't find them overly sexy or anything but they do look nice. Only thing I will say is be very careful it doesn't get infected: it'll hurt, won't look overly nice, and if it gets bad enough, may have to be taken out.

Hopefully you got some sort of cleaning fluid when you got this done, so use it wisely. If it does get infected though, I highly recommend Surgical Spirit - you can get it from most Pharmacy's. Will hurt like buggery as it touches the open wound, but I found it does a really good job in stopping any further infections and helps remove the current infection, too. Best of luck.

Tommy Boy said:
ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, belly button rings are hot....especially when the girl is nice and fit and they wear those low rider jeans and a midriff shirt and have a naval ring...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

take it u a steak chasin those millies?

Tommy Boy said:
ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, belly button rings are hot....especially when the girl is nice and fit and they wear those low rider jeans and a midriff shirt and have a naval ring...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't forget those sexy little white mini skirts.. But yeah they look nice. Although not actual rings. I like the little posts. Those are pretty cool looking.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Don't forget those sexy little white mini skirts..
little white mini skirt and a midriff tanktop with a belly button ring and shoulder length blonde hair, I can see it now................is it getting hot in here??

Tommy Boy said:
little white mini skirt and a midriff tanktop with a belly button ring and shoulder length blonde hair, I can see it now................is it getting hot in here??

Lol.. Damn dude. I can see it too..:)

But yeah.. Dude, thats a PERFECT description of girls that I see here in the summer. Yeah man, i live in a tourist town. It pays off.. trust me :D There are some fine girls here in the summer.. Most 18-20.. or at least it looks that way.. But damn.. there fine.. haha..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lol.. Damn dude. I can see it too..:)

But yeah.. Dude, thats a PERFECT description of girls that I see here in the summer. Yeah man, i live in a tourist town. It pays off.. trust me :D There are some fine girls here in the summer.. Most 18-20.. or at least it looks that way.. But damn.. there fine.. haha..
yeah, I live near a tourist town too that has a lake....so yeah...beaches :D

Whether or not belly button rings look good depend on the girl. The only reason a girl would want one is to draw attention to her stomach hence she must have a nice stomach (tight abs, no fat, etc). If her stomach looks good, a belly button ring is a great way to show it off.

Tommy Boy said:
yeah, I live near a tourist town too that has a lake....so yeah...beaches :D

Lol same here. I live very, very near a lake. And its a Pristine (sp?) lake. And its 53 miles long. Like the 3rd deepest in the United States, and 7th Largest. And its only 1 of 3 pristine (sp?) lakes in the US. Lake Chelan!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lol same here. I live very, very near a lake. And its a Pristine (sp?) lake. And its 53 miles long. Like the 3rd deepest in the United States, and 7th Largest. And its only 1 of 3 pristine (sp?) lakes in the US. Lake Chelan!
Man I can't wait till summer!!

Back
Top Bottom