I'm apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god thats just terrible, How can you justify doing that to that dog?

If you dont want it dont kill it, put it up for adoption or something! wtf is your problem?

1337DuD3 said:
It's not the fact that a dog is dying, it's the mistreatment of the animal and the way is could potentially die. I wonder how you can laugh when you yourself just made a thread regarding "People's rights." and how "Woman should be treated equal." Yet you laugh at the fact that a person, who may very well be a woman(!), is mistreating an animal. How can you do that?

And by no means am I an, "Animal Lover" or a "Tree Hugger", I just know first hand what peopel do to animals, humans, and just life in general. So the mistreatment of one thing is pluasible cause to get, "drama". Everyone reacts differently, some with careness, others with silliness, which is your case. I just don't get how you can openly say, "EQUAL RIGHTS!!!" then turn your back and say, "SCREW THE DOG!!!" Boy, you need a role model...

good point..

Paradox said:
oh my god thats just terrible, How can you justify doing that to that dog?

If you dont want it dont kill it, put it up for adoption or something! wtf is your problem?

Or at least pay for a vet to put it down.

1337DuD3 said:
It's not the fact that a dog is dying, it's the mistreatment of the animal and the way is could potentially die. I wonder how you can laugh when you yourself just made a thread regarding "People's rights." and how "Woman should be treated equal." Yet you laugh at the fact that a person, who may very well be a woman(!), is mistreating an animal. How can you do that?

And by no means am I an, "Animal Lover" or a "Tree Hugger", I just know first hand what peopel do to animals, humans, and just life in general. So the mistreatment of one thing is pluasible cause to get, "drama". Everyone reacts differently, some with careness, others with silliness, which is your case. I just don't get how you can openly say, "EQUAL RIGHTS!!!" then turn your back and say, "SCREW THE DOG!!!" Boy, you need a role model...

im a guy.

apparently no one read that i wasnt killing the dog my friend was. you guys need to realise, that dog attacks people for no reason. it needs to be put down, but his mom doesnt want it to. i certainly wouldnt want to get attacked by a crazy 100lb dog. and he has attacked both me and my friend before.

mr.monger said:
im a guy.

apparently no one read that i wasnt killing the dog my friend was. you guys need to realise, that dog attacks people for no reason. it needs to be put down, but his mom doesnt want it to. i certainly wouldnt want to get attacked by a crazy 100lb dog. and he has attacked both me and my friend before.

Then don't. Give the dog to an Animal Shelter.

ITS NOT MY DOG TO GIVE!!!! friggin read. i said at least 3 times its my friends, and his mom doesn't want to give it away. she is the only person that likes him.

Im not saying your give it away. Sure it looks that way (sorry) that was more of a general statement, saying if (they) cant handle the they, they should get rid of it. And if the mother knows what hes doing, She would be pissed. And if she finds the dog(that she likes) dead in the morning, well, your "friend" is going to be in trouble. And well if hes not, then that family is messed up..

mr.monger said:
for no reason.

100% BS. theres always a reason, is the dog a rescue animal? or is it being mistreated? (sounds like its the second one). ive worked at a sanctuary for ages, and seem my fair share of mistreated dogs. ive had some really vicious ones, and the only reason why they bite is because they are scared or intimidated. if it was a rotweiler (or however its spelt) or a breed like that, i can understand it being vicious, but not english sheepdogs. they have wonderful temprements, and are generally great dogs. the only reason why it would bite is if it felt scared or intimidated. all it needs is some training, and some love and attention. ive been attacked by dogs before, its not nice. but would i feed it glass? no. i go in there with treats, and things like that, and persuade the dogs that humans arent to be afraid of. it works, love and attention, and loads of treats will turn virtually dog.

mark thorpe said:
100% BS. theres always a reason, is the dog a rescue animal? or is it being mistreated? (sounds like its the second one). ive worked at a sanctuary for ages, and seem my fair share of mistreated dogs. ive had some really vicious ones, and the only reason why they bite is because they are scared or intimidated. if it was a rotweiler (or however its spelt) or a breed like that, i can understand it being vicious, but not english sheepdogs. they have wonderful temprements, and are generally great dogs. the only reason why it would bite is if it felt scared or intimidated. all it needs is some training, and some love and attention. ive been attacked by dogs before, its not nice. but would i feed it glass? no. i go in there with treats, and things like that, and persuade the dogs that humans arent to be afraid of. it works, love and attention, and loads of treats will turn virtually dog.

thats true, Old Englsih Sheepdogs have wonderfull temperments.

You and your friend dont like the dog, so you feed it glass. Well if that is the case, i dont like you. Maybe i should feed you class. Or cover something in tin foil for you to eat.

I think we already decided that animal cruelty wasn't good...

and I think that theprevious thread was locked, and that isn't normally an excuse or invitation to have the same conversation again somewhere else...

Certainly this is a terrible thing, but we should all move on,

It would perhaps be best if this animal could go into care, certainly if I knew who you were or where it lived, it'd be in care right now because I'd have alerted he authorities, and no matter how much his mum likes the dog, allowing that cruelty to take lpace is simple negligence...

anyway...
like i said,

soner or later, we should stop talking about that dog!

root said:
I think we already decided that animal cruelty wasn't good...

and I think that theprevious thread was locked, and that isn't normally an excuse or invitation to have the same conversation again somewhere else...

Certainly this is a terrible thing, but we should all move on,

It would perhaps be best if this animal could go into care, certainly if I knew who you were or where it lived, it'd be in care right now because I'd have alerted he authorities, and no matter how much his mum likes the dog, allowing that cruelty to take lpace is simple negligence...

anyway...
like i said,

soner or later, we should stop talking about that dog!

Well put. So anyways i said what i have needed too. Before this goes any further please lock it. Because i dont wanna end up in another argument about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom