Super Bowl '06

b182tm

In Runtime
Who do you think will win?

Well, I tried to do a poll, but I messed up, and went back to add more options, then went back, and it said I double posted. Oh well...Who do you think?

Are the playoffs even going on yet? Sorry I don't follow up on football that much. Not as much as I used to though.

But if I had to pick a Team to win. The Colts or the Patriots. The Colts almost went with a perfect season, but the Chargers definetly robbed them of that! w00t go '72 Dolphins!!!

Unless teh colts coach coems back they won't have it. The pats suck this area anyways. I'll have to check on the NFL.

Um there is this lil tiny event that no one really watches, they have awesome commercials and I have to stay up to 2 AM to see it and it'll end about 5 or 6 am.

Steelers - Seahawks.......mark my words. The Steelers are the hot team right now and they're going to stay that way....the Pats will lose to Denver and the Colts will be rusty from the starters not playing that much the last two games and then having a week off, they'll be starting slow. And the Bengals have almost no playoff experience and that will play a factor, the Steelers should be able to beat them easily.

Back
Top Bottom