Uncle Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black said:
:confused: dumb decisions? OOO you mean like making love to the girl they love... :rolleyes:

B.L.A.c.K

Lol i wasnt going to post back here, but damn, i was laughing so hard at that.. Lol!

You know for you saying you're so-called, "20" years old you most certainly do not act like it. I doubt you're married as well. Because anyone who would marry someone who can't spell half of anythign they write correctly is beyond me.

And for your information I am not a not just a "suburban (see how I actually spell it correctly!) kid who has a bunch of money." I live in Hillsboro, OREGON! It's a farming city!

Best advice to athelon64FX, is to first go back to school, so you can learn to spell, next thing, actually post your real age. Because no 20 year old going on 21, who is married, has this much time on there hands to post in a COMPUTER FORUM!!! If you are indeed a wife, why aren't you washing dishes or actually contributing to your so-called, "marriage?" Because half the day thus far you've been on the forum. And I for one, along with a lot of other males, would NOT appreciate their wife on a computer talking about irrelavent things.

Aside form athelon64FX, who can't even spell her own name right(!), I think it's only appropriate to resume the actual topic. :)

ok mr english teacher who has 10 kids from 10 different women who cant get by.

I am not doing much since I cant work since im disabled. and also em and adam have alot of time on our hands. we dotn ahve much money so we dotn go out. plus I hate going places alot since it bothers me.

I dotn wash dishes since we have a dishwasher. if you dotn have one your mom needs to get one. if she cant afford it she shouldnt have had kids before she got one. if your soemone who has having kids as more fo a priotiry in life instead of living nicely for a while, getting a nice job, haveing a good house, and having nice things before having kids instead of having kids in a rat hole house that you can barely make mrtgage payments on while having kids is stupid!!!

and how dare you assume im not 20 and how dare you assume that I'm not happily married and having the time of my life with my lover.

you need to learn some things about people. you need to set your priorities right.

watch youll gegt some 18 year old knocked up that still lives with mom and dad, and she will get kicked out of her parents house, with no money to support the kid. and since you cant get a good job at 18 without experince, youll end up working at wal mart for minum wage, go on welfare, and etc...... instead of waiting till yoor financially stable, have a nice house and are about 30 and eastablished in life, and then have a kid!

I think YOU are the wrong one here.

fine go ahead and have a kid when your living in a crap hole apt or living on the streets instead of putting your priorities staright!

and I dotn have time to correct spelling since I am busy decorating the house!

and at least I ahve a nice hosue to decorate, if I had a kid it would be bare with no firnutire since people have to spend money on baby things isntead of makign their house nice! alot of young people I know that have kids first are on welfare, live with their parents and thier partner runs off.

making RESPONABLE love is ok not getting knocked up every year cause you dont think to use a frickin condom or birth control!

and i gues you all love hoes here. what bad tastes you all have!

Black said:
:confused: dumb decisions? OOO you mean like making love to the girl they love... :rolleyes:

B.L.A.c.K

this topic started out about root becoming an uncle, and other members have turned it into a horrible aruguments, passing nasty comments to one another. i think everyone should just calm down and get this thread back onto topic.

however, if you going to continue with this behaviour, a mod should lock this thread.

...not that this is too relevant...but walmart workers (here at least) make over minimum wage...

and one of my friend's mom's had him at 16. she continued on with school and attended a private university. she did work two jobs, but the kid turned out great...

CONGRATS ON BECOMING AN UNCLE!!! how's it feel? im kind of upset that my sister is younger so she gets to become an aunt first... well maybe it wont work out that way.... :rolleyes:

Yes, I do dare that you aren't married, I DO dare that you aren't 20. Why? Because you're to stupid to be that age.

And how can I "knock up soem 18 year old" and "pop a bunch of kids out" when I'm not even sexually active? Hmm, riddle me that one Mrs. I can't spell Worth a Dime! And why would I want a kid? I never said I wanted a kid, I simply stated it was an enjoyable experience. The proof for that is within history itself!

And yes, I am a very good English studetn. Why? Because I read, a lot. It's proven that reading increases your brain size as well as your overall knowledge, along with, would you take a look at that(!), GRAMMAR!!! Obviously we can assume from your lack of vocabulary and your serious lack in spelling, that we can assume you don't read, have a small brain, thus concluding that you are, indeed, stupid, or unintelligent, whichever term you prefer is up to you, either way they both fit appropriatly. :)

You obviously started the arguement, which everyone can see back on Thread Page 1, so do not even come at me in the future with a, "You started it." Infact, if you're so-called, "20 going on 21" then why is it that you continully reply to a younger person's post? If you're of that age then you should at least be able to have the maturity to tell when and when not to reply to post. You're clearly not 20 years old, or if you are you lack a lot of the qualities that would show wether you are or are not. And from that we can conclude that you ARE NOT of that age. :)

Have fun reading this and trying to make your post seem larger by typing once sentence then hitting enter, as you still continue to do. From this point on I shall not reply to anythign you have to say as this thread, which its intent was to CONGRATULATE a person on being an Uncle. But you can't even state the word, "Congratulations." That's all this threads intent was suppossed to be. To congratulate someone on somethign good that happened to him.

But no, you and all your "maturity" had to ruin this thread by persisting on arguing over a nearly pointless topic. So hats off to you for making yourself presentable as nothign less then a liar, a selfish person, and that of someone who can, and shall never be, taken seriously. So once again, congratulations to you for being a complete and utterless idiot!

***opens the Champagne*** ***Cheers!***

youre in denile! get the hell out of the river, stop being in egypt!!!

its a forum who gives a crap about speeling and grammer we arent writing a book!?

athlon64fx said:
youre in denile! get the hell out of the river, stop being in egypt!!!

its a forum who gives a crap about speeling and grammer we arent writing a book!?
yu lik speeling lik ths? wuldnt tht hart ur i's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom