Uncle Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not frikn 15 I am 20 turning 21 next month you arsshole for saying this and assuming this of me!

How dare you. everyone knows how old I am on here Im married!!!! duh!!!

also kids are overrated you must be a perfect subruban kid who has money to burn and kids arent that much of a financial deal.

and again how dare you assume Im 15 that was a low blow. You arent very bright yourself when like alot of memebers know im 20!!!

plus 18 is the worst age to have a kid since your jsut starting out and you need as much money as possible adn you dont have time to take care of a kid plus jobs/ college/ etc!! what moron are you to say its perfect! thats stupidity right there!

and you sound so much like your competing in a beauty pagent with this LOL topic!!

Well kid there's a lot more to life. Having a kid is one of the greatest experiences a human being can have. The fact that you created something, then see it grow, then experience things with the person, and teach them, is a life long task, but very enjoyable.

How redundant and sooo booooooring..... heard it too much. all these dillusional soccer moms say it all teh time. do you drive a minivan by any chance?

does your washed up soccer mom???

and duh biblical times were the worst times this planet has seen. and also your mom was stupid for having you too early my mom was 23 when she had her first and she immagrated from poland and came to teh states at 16! and she had me at 26!

and agian stupid moron for calling me a 15 year old kid that knows nothing.

ha you've got some learning to do little boy!

I'll bet youre a suburban kid with nothing better to do that hang out on forums all day! and mommy and daddy buy you everything!

just liek these 18 year old preppy girls thier moms buy there baby stuff and they never learn from their MISTAKE without having responsable planned sex.

thats what teh frekin health dept gives away FREE CONDOMS!!!

and also birth control is cheaper than a baby by a long shot I only pay 20/mo!!!!

now whats more fashionable a cute little birth control pill holder (tiger stripes!!) or changeing poopy diaperes at 2AM!?? huh!!!

and again moron for thinking im 15!!!!

Im 20!

1337DuD3 said:
That is quite possibly the stupidest post I have ever read.

You're what, 15, think you know everything. Well kid there's a lot more to life. Having a kid is one of the greatest experiences a human being can have. The fact that you created something, then see it grow, then experience things with the person, and teach them, is a life long task, but very enjoyable.

And when you're eighteen that is a perfectly fine age to have a kid, a lot of people, including my mother, had me when she was just 18. Age isn't the factor when it comes to having kids. In Biblical times peopel were married and having children at the age of 14! It's just what culture you live in that essentially justifies when you can or when you can not have a child.

As for being an Uncle, it doesn't mean you're a babysitter. it means you're a part of that childs life, part of that child's family. So if the parents need a little relaxation from the kid, then FAMILY is where they will most often turn to, and typically it's to an Aunt or Uncle. This doesn't mean, "Oh great now I have to watch the little brat. Boo Hoo..." It means that you can be apart of somethign great. Wether that includes just watchign a kid for a few hours or going out with the parents and the child to do something. It's all worthwhile and enjoyable.

And you even controdict yourself by saying, "18 is to young to have a child." Yet you're 15 and out having sex. You can't preach to not do something when you yourself are commiting the very act that creates a child. Goes to show what youth these days think...

Anywho back onto topic.

Congrats on being a new Uncle root. I hope you and your sister and your brother-in-law get to have great experiences over the next several years with the new kid. It's fun being a part of somethign good. So I just hope that you'll enjoy the youngster and help it out when the time comes. :)

they are happy at teh hostpital but the night after.... no sleep ahaead! and pletny of scremaing and arguing amongst young couple who do have them often times they break up over it and the mom is left with the child alone, then they go back to moms house to whore off her.

and also some dullisional people have kids to force marrages!!! my sis in law did that to my brother. she used him practcally ands shes only having another baby since shes addicated to new things!

and she treats her babies like crap leaves them walk around with messy food thier house your cant see the floor!!!

most young couples dont clean up. etc......

and also young couple who ahve kids like that go on welfare and stay on welfare the rest of thier misaerble lives when thier parent cant help them!

now that could have easily been avoided by brith control or no sex at all!

now these youngsters who ahve them ahve so much ahead of them and they could ahve gotten as far as I am (decked out loft style funky apt with ncie real wood furnatire and quality decor) instead of living in secion 8 apartments with fleas, cockroaches, and crime, and also no furniture, no foodm and nothing to do.

and all these types of people are taking all secion 8's money just to get cheap apartments so they can spend more on cars and crap.

now if they didnt have the baby they wouldnt have to be on section 8 and welfare! thay can make it like I am with my limtied income 1500/mo nicely! instead of only making minimum wage working at the burger joint down the road, or whoring around getting knocked up for money. thats what young people with kdis that dont ahve rich parent end up ass. white trash laying there with no hope!

so thats ok for an 18 year old couple to be? thats perfectly fine by you people's standards. go aheaad see how nice babies are when your broke and have to hold up signs that ask for money!

niceties55 said:
Congrats,
and btw im w/ 1337DuD3 a having a kid is one of the most exciting experiences in life. I dont know personally, but i know by watching friends and they are the most happy when they are holding one of their own newborns on there arms.

athlon, just congradulate and move on. You have said some really, really dumbstuff in this thread. Get over it. You need to grow up, and suck up your opinions, and just congradulate him, and make him feel better. Dont degrade him, or what ever your trying to do you with your posts.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
athlon, just congradulate and move on. You have said some really, really dumbstuff in this thread. Get over it. You need to grow up, and suck up your opinions, and just congradulate him, and make him feel better. Dont degrade him, or what ever your trying to do you with your posts.

you should take your own advice, and move on from issues you may have awell.

Swift said:
you should take your own advice, and move on from issues you may have awell.

I didn't plan on turning this into a fight. I said what I wanted to, and im done with it. But you saying that, Well maybe you should take your advice somewhere else. Screw this, im not fighting with someone else. Im done posting in this thread. PM me if you really have a problem..

Did anyone understand anything Athelon64FX just said? Seriously I can't undertsand what she/he is saying. The grammar isn't proper and half the words in each sentence are mispelled.

Anywho she's just a young girl/guy who thinks they know everything. Which is OK, all tenns go through it. one day she'll wake up and realize, "Hey, the world doesn't revolve around me!" Then all will be well. :)

well IO just said peopel shouldt congratulate everyone that has a baby! thats all i sad since soem people make dumb decsions and other peopel pratcially congratulate them for it!

athlon64fx said:
well IO just said peopel shouldt congratulate everyone that has a baby! thats all i sad since soem people make dumb decsions and other peopel pratcially congratulate them for it!
:confused: dumb decisions? OOO you mean like making love to the girl they love... :rolleyes:

B.L.A.c.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom