Computer noise

My dad happens to be accross the hall from me right now. Because we got this new puppy, and he sleeps in the kennal, and he wakes up my dad, so he sleeps in the spare bedroom, till we have him pody trained to the point, that he doesnt have to sleep in the kennal. But really, my parents room, is on the other side of the house. So my computer doesnt wake them up, and i just use headphones.. )

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I have noticed that, when running virus scan, and what not, my harddrive can be very noisy. (because its set to performance.) But really, outta everything that makes noise on your computer, who really cares. I know i sure dont, as long as i get the performance out of it. So what do you guys think?
:D i SOOOOOOOOOOO agree.

My PC sounds like a freakin wind tunnel, but it runs like a champ. :D

ALTHOUGH ive seen some PC's that are silent AND powerful

B.L.A.c.K

Black said:
:D i SOOOOOOOOOOO agree.

My PC sounds like a freakin wind tunnel, but it runs like a champ. :D

ALTHOUGH ive seen some PC's that are silent AND powerful

B.L.A.c.K

Lol silent AND powerfull.. Mmmmm... Yeah.. thats the stuff... HAha.. yeah that would be nice to have.. Oh well. My computer runs failry good, and for the way it runs, its really quiet. Oh well. im not complaining

Yeah, I've had a few noisy computers; and my laptop is the noisiest thing I've ever had which can't be that great of a sign :D . But the new computer I got seems to be very silent, never even heard the fans before.

At night, when I play games, etc. I hate my comp to be loud. I just hate that. Even with my headset on, I can still hear my fans running. I don't don't really care in the day because when I use my z5500s, I can't really hear the fans anyways (lol) but yeah, I'm looking forward to upgrading to liquid cooling soon...

jac006 said:
At night, when I play games, etc. I hate my comp to be loud. I just hate that. Even with my headset on, I can still hear my fans running. I don't don't really care in the day because when I use my z5500s, I can't really hear the fans anyways (lol) but yeah, I'm looking forward to upgrading to liquid cooling soon...

Lol.. thats gonna be nice..

my friend just got liquid cooling, i wanna get it too

when you get it, its gonna be so quiet that your gonna hear your hard drives working.. lets see if you can come up with something to get those quiet! lol

only nosie from my comp is when the disk drive spins ... but the case isnt great and vibrate too when the drive spins ... but a simple kick fixes it

Back
Top Bottom