Work hours

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
How many of you would take a dead end, labor (blue collar) job that would get you nowhere, but pays you $3000 a month with full benefits and you will have to work swing shift from 1-9:30pm M-F? Social life would be would be impaired because of the work hours.

Let's just leave it at that with a simple yes or no answer...

I would rather be on the bread-line with a job that I love, even if it pays s***** wages.

Lol bread line.

I'd love to be on a stamping line just stand there with a buddy stamping papers as its going down the conveyor belt. that would be a fun job, even if it paid 7 bucks an hour.

B.L.A.c.K

With good pay, benefits, etc. I would have to say yes. Screw social life dude. I'd rather be able to feed and cloth myself.

dude, 3 grand a month for 8 1/2 hours work a day... take it!

at the moment, with travelling im doing 13 hours a day...

Its not like you have to stick with it for life dude, You do that for a while and save you a bunch of money, get a big rainy day fund set up and then do the job you want lol 3k a month isn't bad

Dude $3000 dollars a month is awesome. My parents together I don't think make that much and we have a good life, so I would imagine with $3000 dollars coming in every month you'd be living a nice life. You'd be able to have your own house, yes HOUSE not apartment, your own car, your own life pretty much. I would take the job for that amoutn of pay. A social life can come later. Besides I'm sure you'd be able to squeeze in a social life with only a 8 1/2 hour shift. There's always the weekends! :D

well 3k us dollars he means so thats like a 2k pounds which still isnt bad. hmmmmm i dont think i would take it i i dont think its enough to support all the stuff i buy :( but its still a good job and for easy job like stamping stuff lol u cant go rong.

Back
Top Bottom