I'm apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you do go to jail, I'll give you a bar of soap attached to some string

Then you don't have to worry about dropping your soap in the showers.

hahahaha

Lol yeah, hes gonna be married to a big, beautiful lady, named Butch. I hope you don't drop the soap.. You will never be able to sit down again.. ^_^

@mark thorpe, And 1337DuD3.
I totally agree. It's not cool. It's disturbing.

@mr.monger.
Just be glad im not mod. I would have banned your sorry ass, Right after i saw that comment. And anyone that agreed with you.

@people in general.
This is insane, and i hope no one else thinks its funny, or anything.

hahahahaha kill a doggy!!! jk :p

Nah seriously thats pretty retarded if you kill a helpless little aminal!

Hahaha the drama is pretty funny though... no offense. Everyone has a drama because so and so said a dog is going to die!

HRHunteRHR said:

Hahaha the drama is pretty funny though... no offense. Everyone has a drama because so and so said a dog is going to die!
Dude, seriously screw you.

Lol.. And i thought you were cool.. well screw that thought oh well.. Just dont post in this thread anymore.

HRHunteRHR said:
I'm not laughing at the dog man. I'm laughing at the fact that someone would actually say that.

Well i was actually laughing at his stupidity.. lol.

Wow, he said a stupid comment. Whatever it was delt with. Just drop it already. geesh.

so..how about those computers.

Swift said:
Wow, he said a stupid comment. Whatever it was delt with. Just drop it already. geesh.

so..how about those computers.

what is this 'computer' you speak of?

Some sort of cleaning device?

HRHunteRHR said:

It's not the fact that a dog is dying, it's the mistreatment of the animal and the way is could potentially die. I wonder how you can laugh when you yourself just made a thread regarding "People's rights." and how "Woman should be treated equal." Yet you laugh at the fact that a person, who may very well be a woman(!), is mistreating an animal. How can you do that?

And by no means am I an, "Animal Lover" or a "Tree Hugger", I just know first hand what peopel do to animals, humans, and just life in general. So the mistreatment of one thing is pluasible cause to get, "drama". Everyone reacts differently, some with careness, others with silliness, which is your case. I just don't get how you can openly say, "EQUAL RIGHTS!!!" then turn your back and say, "SCREW THE DOG!!!" Boy, you need a role model...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom