I'm apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mr. Manger or whatever his name posted the fedding glass to the dog thing?

What kind of person is he. Freakin' call the cops on this kid. Seriously.

1337DuD3 said:
What did you do that was so wrong? Swear a little? I don't see the problem, as you have to be 13 years or older to register here, and if we should go by a 13 year old ruling from what the movies had out, then a 13 year old can handle cussing, as well as some sexual content, and loads of other things. As for me I personally don't see the big deal in cussing, just not cussing every other word, because it just makes peopel sound bad...:(
You don't HAVE to be 13 to register here just ask steven 11 / steven12 / webmonkey...

who was 11 when he registered, has since turned 12 and is the youngest moderator of the forum...

Regardless of age, I don't really want to read the ranting of your foul language, so you should still be keeping it down, regardless of what you think is or is not acceptable, or even regardless of what you think or expect the demographic of the forum readers to be,

A good reason for keeping foul language off of a forum is that the forum is regularly crawled by the google bot, a forum with a large amount of foul posts will recieve negative page ranking n the google system, so really things like this should be kept to a minimum, by all means express your selves, but do it creativly... (don't believe that google bit search for google SEO)...

well done ArrizX_MuziK, it takes a big man to appologies and I'm sure that maurice will appreciate the sentiments of your appology.

Regardless of age, I don't really want to read the ranting of your foul language, so you should still be keeping it down, regardless of what you think is or is not acceptable, or even regardless of what you think or expect the demographic of the forum readers to be

Are you directing that to me or him? Because I don't swear, I just said I didn't have a problem with it.

Wow...I leave for the night and this is what happens? What happened anyways? o_O

alvino said:
Wow...I leave for the night and this is what happens? What happened anyways? o_O

Apparently Mr. Manger or however you say his name was claiming he was feeding a dog foul foods and basically commiting animal cruelity.

He wants to kill this dog, with, glass, and foil, and other stuff..
nmy friend has an old english sheepdog.... not only do i despise it, his whole family except his mom hate it too. its smelly, annoying, it bites people, it shits in the house, and its fat. they even took it to a pro trainer but it didnt help any. were always trying to kill it by feeding it things. last time i was there we fed it some foil coverd in peanut butter. the fat bastard ate it and it didnt do anything. next time, were feeding it broken glass. seriously. that thing really does need to die.
From that one kid..

i already pmd a mod to tell him that it wsnt my dog and im not killing it. its my friends dog, and hes killing it. im not apologising for my comments. i voiced my thoughts and if you cant handle it, thats your problem.

i have a problem with it. ive been looking after animals at a shelter for over 3 years, and the animals are there because of people like you, animal cruelty is not 'cool' or whatever morons like you think it is. i dont care whose dog it is, saying that is disgusting. people like you make me sick.

mark thorpe said:
i have a problem with it. ive been looking after animals at a shelter for over 3 years, and the animals are there because of people like you, animal cruelty is not 'cool' or whatever morons like you think it is. i dont care whose dog it is, saying that is disgusting. people like you make me sick.

I agree. Animal cruelity isn't something 'cool' or 'funny'. It's downright stupid and the peopel who do those things need to be sent to jail.

Saying if someone can't handle is there problem, boy you got another thing coming. A lot of people have a problem with it. You're sorry arse should be banned from here. But the fact that you actually go along with your "friend" is the most disturbing part. The fact that you can just sit there and let a person do that is just wrong. Infact I'm pretty you can go to jail as well for "Guilt by Association." Hope you and Bubba get along real great in you 5x7 cell. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom