Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

16714_00.jpg

My Albatron FX5900 Turbo 256mb :)

My new VGA cooler is actually VERY quite. Makes little noise. Also it keeps the VGA extremly cool, and I'm putting a great emphasice on "extremly". This thing is indeed a "Beast" It never, NEVER goes above 50C. Not once has it ran over 47C, and that was when I was playing games! It's great is you want something that looks awesome, performs incredibly well, and it quite. Plus you can't get that "Jaw dropping" effect from a Zalman fan when your friends see it. If you have a case with a side panel window, definetly put your LEDs by your video card, that way when people come over to "check your rig" they'll definetly notice the VGA cooler.

I'm able to overclock much much higher then before, while still maintaing that nothing-above-50C bar. I can run effective at 465 Core and 300+ Memory. And that is a major overclock for an X700. The guys with Zalmans can only push 415 Core and 260 Memory before they start to lag and get artifacts anf the heat really starts to pile on. So my VGA cooler is obviously doing somethign right!

I just love the way it looks and the way peopel respond when they see how huge it is. Nothing can match it and the expressions people make when they lay eyes on it. It was definetly money well spent. :D

What VGA cooler do you have? I'm gonna get the Zalman VF700-Cu. :D Pure awesomeness. Heck, it even outperforms the Arctic-Cooling Silencer.

50mm fans = LOUD. Usually the smaller the size, the louder it is. This is because the fan has to spin faster to compensate for the blade's size. That's why 120mm fans are so quiet. They can spin a bit slower and the blades will propel lots of air while at a slower speed.

Well surprizingly it's not very loud, definetly somrthign that is tolerable. :) . But my Turbine Fan a.k.a system blower that uses a turbine fan. Is REALLY nice. It has 45 cfm, and it rocks. It pumps out so much air it's crazy! It's not that loud either. Infact the thign that actually makes the most noise is the CPU fan. Weird huh.

Yeah, my CPU fan is a jet engine when I put to max speed. The Delta Triple-Blade pushes so much air, it's not even funny. I idle at about 24c at max speed and about 28c when near low speed. Oh and my SI-120 helps a lot too because my RAM, chipset and MOFSETS all get cooling at the same time because of the SI-120's height clearance and the Delta's CFM. :D

As for my graphics card, I'm going to get a Zalman VF700-Cu when I get the money. The stock cooler isn't TOO great and it's loud (dual 40mm Blue-LED fans).

Back
Top Bottom