Free wallpapers, for my phone?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Does anyone know of a site, that i can get free ringtones from. I mean absolutly free, no strings attached.. I have the Lg Vx9100, from Verizon. So if anyone has any sites, thanks!

go make your own rigntones with sound forge, you can cut out sections of mp3's that you want and then upload them to your server then go to the "go to" url section of your phone's browser, then it will commence download of the ringtone file! People are stupid to pay for ringtones when they allready have the song and often a 2.99/ringtone is ridiculous when even pay services charge less for the whole mp3 file!! This uploading method is the best way to do this!

also google for "smash the tones" and you can find a site that will upload them for you and send you an SMS that will give you a donwload link if you do not have a server or yours does not allow mp3 format uploads!

also with images you can do the same just photoshop the image you want to fit on your phone's screen, upload, "go to" then it will download!

Niiice. I always tried to get free phone stuff, but i eventually gave up. And my phone was for a short period of time connected with the company my dad works for, so i just downloaded a whole bunch of crap then.

athlon64fx said:
go make your own rigntones with sound forge, you can cut out sections of mp3's that you want and then upload them to your server then go to the "go to" url section of your phone's browser, then it will commence download of the ringtone file! People are stupid to pay for ringtones when they allready have the song and often a 2.99/ringtone is ridiculous when even pay services charge less for the whole mp3 file!! This uploading method is the best way to do this!

also google for "smash the tones" and you can find a site that will upload them for you and send you an SMS that will give you a donwload link if you do not have a server or yours does not allow mp3 format uploads!

also with images you can do the same just photoshop the image you want to fit on your phone's screen, upload, "go to" then it will download!

Tried that. And they just are used as my .mp3 sounds. I cant set them as a ringtone.

i've always wanted to do that too...i just don't understand how to get the stuff from the computer to the phone...how do you do that?

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Tried that. And they just are used as my .mp3 sounds. I cant set them as a ringtone.

are they at the right bitrate?

use a 48Kbps mono mp3 file. thats the right forumat for most phones, or you can go to smashthetones and they will format it for you!

athlon64fx said:
are they at the right bitrate?

use a 48Kbps mono mp3 file. thats the right forumat for most phones, or you can go to smashthetones and they will format it for you!

Well, they go straight to "My Sounds". And there is no way that i can save them as a ringtone. So im wondering if there is a site, that is doing a promotion or anything like that, and their giving away free ringtones, or wallpapers.

Back
Top Bottom