Finally Got the new stuff

MeTzenAs1

In Runtime
Hey guys, I finally got the money to upgrade my machine and ordered everything from Newegg, with next day delivery was here in less than 24 hours. Some of you will remember a customer gave me an agp card ati x850xt pe, and I was going to upgrade to pci-e before I was given the card, and now since I have the card I couldn't make my self buy the exact same card in pci-e form so I just got an agp board and will wait a year or so till someone a lot better comes out and then just upgrade the board too... Anyway to the new specs got me an AMD 4000+ w/ sandiego core (socket 939 ofcourse), 1gb of corsair ddr400, then I used the 1gb of ram from my old machine (rosewill, total of 2gb now) and put some heat spreaders on it. the gigabyte board (only socket 939 board with an nforce chipset, put the ati x850xt platinum... and like i said a few days ago I've been a geforce fan for a long time, and ati has really impressed me. Anyway really happy with the new machine.. can't really think of anything else to buy and since I saved so much money cause I didn't have to buy a video card (like I was planning) thinking about getting a nice tv tuner.. I dunno if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Back
Top Bottom