Is Fatal1ty really that good?

Bah get me my M4 Carbine and he's a goner. End of story.

Infact I'm sure some people in here could kill him in CS:S. That and Battlefield 2. That game requires squad skill more then individual skill though. But nonetheless, I'd liek to challenge him to a dual, my team VS his team. Yes the possibility is that my team may get horribly slaughtered, but if we go down, I'm damn sure making it a close one...

Well the thing is that he plays different games than you. So you could easily say that you can own him at Counter-Strike: Source, but he won't have to say anything just to own you at Quake, UT and Painkiller. It really depends what games you're going to "challenge" him at.

Just reading over the posts, I could take any of you with my friends videocard, and internet. Because i play so good on that. I mean damn, i own anyone. I mean seriously now i do blame my videocard, and internet for why i suck <x300SE, wireless (unstable)broadband>

1337DuD3 said:
But yes, I don't understand what makes this guy so much better. If my friends and I could play him I guarntee you he'd end up not winning half the time. He just gets lucky, probably a camper(!!!), although most say that it's a legitamate strategy, which I believe to a certain extent.

But yes, this guy needs to be beaten, infatc I think I'd openly challenge him! I'm no hardcore gamer, but I guarntee you I'd kill him a few times. Because although his hand-to-eye coordination may be good, you can't dodge bullets! All you have to do is just get a flashbang ready, find him, throw it, shoot, games over. Simple as that.

But yes, for a few grand on the line I'd take him on. No questions asked.

I seriously think that u need to get rid of that "I'm so good" attitude.
If u really are that good then why don't u just go to the gaming competitions etc and earn ur money etc from there?
Never been to one? If u are one of the best gamers there is I highly suggest u go to some.

Oh, how many sponsors do u have?
0? Oh, that's quite bad for a guy who is a match for one of the best players in the world.

He is one of the best, u most likely are not. Deal with it.
And I know I sound a little rude, but I just don't like ppl who think that they are that great when they most likely are not.

Anyone here about Wendel endorsing the new Fatal1ty mouse? Creative announced a new gaming mouse “co-developed” by top gamer Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel. The Fatal1ty 2020 reaches 2,400 dpi resolution and is equipped with an adjustable weight system based on five changeable modules.

Another insteresting feature is the possibility of setting the resolution with a button and checking the current level through a color led readout. Pricing is around $70. A second model (1010), with 1,600 dpi max resolution, is available for “casual gamers” (USD 50).

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=10&subcategory=223&product=14489

People can make such a big deal....out of a mouse! Seems funny to me.

Genuine Teflonâ„¢ Gaming Mouse Feet
Get the smoothest movement possible across mouse surfaces.

And we really need that? lol, JK.

HD-Optixâ„¢ - 1600 CPI High Definition Optical Engine
# 5.8 Megapixels per second report rate
# 15G of acceleration tracking (40 inches per second)
# 16-Bit ultra-throughput data path
# Up to 4X the precision of standard mice

They make it sound like a movie....

TDR; I can't see your post, even though it it shows you as the last poster. I've looked at all your posts, and it tells me that you have posted in this thread. Where is the post?

Back
Top Bottom