Dell Renegade XPS 600

Oh then my mistake, I thought you were talking about how the Dells 7800GTX's were useless!! Sorry! :p

Anyways, thanks for not being an ass when you're being accused of something like other people on this forum! Once again, I'm seriously SORRY! :)

HRHunteRHR said:
And this is the same guy that made the thread saying "OMGOMGOMGOMG Dell made a good computer!"

Yea someone is bsing....

That is true though. You can't buy dual 7800 GTX's ANYWHERE. You can only buy dual 7800 GT's and they cost about $800 per card.

This computer is pretty nice. Yes, it's a Dell. It doesn't mean it's crap. The XPS line is their pride and joy, they wouldn't sink it like that.

LOL. I once had a old XPS 233 with a Pent II. So yeah, the XPS is Dell's [old] pride and joy.

I agree. Normal DELL'S (Dimension's) are totally crap. But my friend has an XPS laptop, and its fantastic. My uncle has a dell laptop, and apart from the hard drive in which he had spares anyway, it was fantastic. 3.06GHz - 512MB ram. quite loud for a laptop though. But yeah, dell like their XPS series.

I thought dual 7800GT's were press edition...but are they really for sale? Where?

Back
Top Bottom