Well I was wondering....

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Well I am bored of course, and I was listening to this song called "Keep Your Head Up". Well Tupac raps about how women in the ghetto and pretty much just women in particular have to deal with men treating them like crap..... I mean seriously, I have known about that for a long time, the average male makes more than a women, regardless of the job and position. WTF?? I mean think about that. A woman makes LESS than a man, just because she's a women! I mean, if life wasn't already fracked up, not matter what color your skin is, if you're a women, you are probobly going to be payed less just because of who you are! A woman can't help being a woman. Women get raped like 24/7, they are used a sex objects, and viewed by us guys as sex objects. I mean what teh fux0rs??? Seriously, now think about all the women raising children by themselves because their husband ditched them AND the kid(s). Not only is the woman raising kids, but she makes less, and she is treated like crap because of who she is, and she can't help that! ALl she can do is hope that her children have a better life than she had. All women are beautiful, I think it's just that we men are too blind to see that. All we see is her curvy body, and the way her ass moves when she walks.... I dunno, I was just wondering why this crap is still going on. I mean, you'd think people would realize what's going on and put a stop to it. I know women have tried, even some men, but STILL no changes??? What's going on here?? I'm not gay or anything. I'm not "fed up with love" or anything like that.... I was just wondering, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?

Well if you read it all, thanks.

- Hunter

Dude, its one of those things that will always be. Its life, i mean we gotta deal with it. Im not agreeing with the way it is, im just saying there isnt much choice into all that. Its just like racism. I think thats wrong too, but it still happens. THERE WILL NEVER BE THE PERFECT WORLD!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Dude, its one of those things that will always be. Its life, i mean we gotta deal with it. Im not agreeing with the way it is, im just saying there isnt much choice into all that. Its just like racism. I think thats wrong too, but it still happens. THERE WILL NEVER BE THE PERFECT WORLD!

Unless I take over the world...

ArrizX_MuziK said:

And I'm not preaching to make a perfect world, but this is soemthing that can be easily corrected.

dude its been like that forever. survival of the fittest you see. in general, men are physically stronger than women. no offense, but its true.

hehe you wish. your not getting carmen electra if i have anything to say about it!!! nah jk i dont want her shes probably a bitch in real life.

Back
Top Bottom