HAHAHA dudes this is sorta funny if u bored

man my friend is so simple minded...i told him your license plate and he said that wouldn't tranlate like that cuz its an i not a L. so he argued that it would tranlate 5 girlfriends i eat :D which still ain't to bad if your into that...

Kalgatha said:
man my friend is so simple minded...i told him your license plate and he said that wouldn't tranlate like that cuz its an i not a L. so he argued that it would tranlate 5 girlfriends i eat :D which still ain't to bad if your into that...

LOL!!!!!!!

Damn, thats pretty good, lol!

Kalgatha said:

these interpretations just keep getting better and better ;)

My licence plate is BK53 ZRZ, pretty boring really... ive got a decent car, 2 years old, 10,000 miles, im happy w/it... cant wait to pass my test, the test in the UK is hard, they failed me on my reverse round corner, i went a tiny bit away from the kerb, not onto the other side of the road, still on my side, and i got a major for it... i only got 6 minor faults, your allowed 16, so i was annoyed about that.

David Lindon said:
Wow thats kinda cool, how many people @ your school get it?

i know this is kinda old but i haven't been on :p

only a few 4-5 in my school got it...but its not like it was announced or anything...not many ppl at my school are into computers tho :(

Back
Top Bottom