registry?

burton_o61

Daemon Poster
i dont know a hole lot about the registry. But i do know when spyware gets in there its a "b" to get at...(for me anyway) I use microsoft anti spyware. At the end of the scan it shows all the spyware in the registry and the exact file location..But when i go into the registry to find it...(not making any changed to the registry...just looking for it) it doesnt show that exact file. I always get so far into it, then its like its just not there...

so do i have to go into safe mode to do this?
or am i completely missing a big picture?

Messing with the registry can be tricky, you can really mess up your computer if you don't know what your doing..

As far as removing spyware this thread has links to the most used spyware removals used ...

i would just use the spyware program to rid of such junk, although you can use reg cleaners like: system mechanic / reg cleaner / cc cleaner to name a few.

~mr mixx~ said:
Messing with the registry can be tricky, you can really mess up your computer if you don't know what your doing..

As far as removing spyware this thread has links to the most used spyware removals used ...

i would just use the spyware program to rid of such junk, although you can use reg cleaners like: system mechanic / reg cleaner / cc cleaner to name a few.

i know......i make back ups of the registry as soon as i go into regedit.exe..

Why don't you just let Micro Spy delete the entry? Or did it already do this which is why you can't find it?

I have microsoft..but it detects,deletes...i reboot and spyware is gone for a day...and then its the exact same file..in the registry.

Back
Top Bottom