so what do you think about CF

dickibobboy

In Runtime
i think its great,i dont post as much as i should really but i browse the forums quite abit.

how long has it been up now?

This site so lame, full of nerds! lol jk Of course we love it here, or we wouldent be posting!

Not shure how far back CF goes , but you can look back into time >>here

Yes this forum has potential, and will be around for a very long time indeed !!:p

yeah i know this none of my business but do the ads on this page completely pay for the hosting, or does it pay for it and you have a little left over, or does it no completely pay for it?

its ok I guess but there are alot of useless flaming and alot of arguments here the bad parenting thread was stupid and should have never been gone to hell like that.

all I wanted to say was cats are better and it went on and on bout dogs, I never said anything about dog but people brought it up like that in my face.

this is the kind of stuff that happens alot so I kinda just shrigged it off.

now is an ass like gian coems along I am going to loose it on here. just one warning to all. no GIAN clones on here!!!

this site has also had alot of dumb descions to ban nice members but bans those who appose a mod's personal opinions. and soem mods are power hungry. ANd THERE are those who result in arguments.

overall I'd give this site a 2.5/5 not bad. can use a fresher color scheme and some new graphics to liven it up too. its kind of dull looking and coupled with arguments and flaming doesnt make it attractive to new visitors. also since intel is freshing up thier image why dont you do too!!!

its total rubbish this site....

haha only joking. I'm actually a bit tipsy, so ignore me, but ye...its great :D

U and me goth *hiccup* both Kage. I jusht gotta focush on what thish topicsh aboot again. Oh, yeah *hiccup* fine, yeah, great,*hiccup* yep.

Back
Top Bottom