Internet Explorer VS Firefox....

SASSoldier

Baseband Member
Ive been hearing alot about this Firefox web browser and im wondering if its better than IE that ive used for ages, and if i download it to try it can i just go back to IE with ease?

Well it's quite much a matter of opinion.
But I like firefox alot more.

To try it go to www.getfirefox.com and download it.
And yes, if u try it and don't like it then u can just go to control panel and choose add/remove programs. And then just uninstall it from there.
But it takes such a little amount of space that it doesn't matter if u leave it on ur computer.

I was devoted IE user untill I was shown firefox...And yes, you can choose what you use when you have them both installed. You wont want to use IE anymore :)

firefox is a more stable and more secure browser than IE. the spyware/adware and viruses and all the malicious things that happen are targeted at IE. I've used firefox for quite a while now and it's great....I never use IE now unless I have to.

for some reason i really never liked firefox and ive never gotten a virus through IE so i really dont have a problem.

I always used to use IE, and then I tried FireFox. I didnt like it, so I went back to IE. But then I decided to use FireFox again, and personalize it more, and I like it a lot more than IE.

Derek

SASSoldier said:
Ive been hearing alot about this Firefox web browser and im wondering if its better than IE that ive used for ages, and if i download it to try it can i just go back to IE with ease?

Wow who doesnt use firefox? firefox is way better you dont viruses, you dont get spyware its really customizable, and the whole switching back to ie thing all you have to do is click the ie icon der lmfao

dummy Smack::

Back
Top Bottom