more like ranks

The one thing I like about this Forum is its lack of a ranking system. Everywhere you go you get stupid kids trying to get a "rank", like it's the biggest thign ever. And in all honesty rank is redundent and irrelavent to a forum. If anything the "rank" you have now is good because it shows who's expericed (gurus) and who's your average joe (members) and who's new (n00bies). It's simple and to the point. And that's all you need.

i agree, only problem is that there are people that are so dedicated its not even funny. Like Jac006.... he should be at a rank above guru. Anyone with 4000+ posts. i mean there has got to be some happy medium, between us and david. I mean maybe not at 4k, maybe 5, or 6 thousand. But i think everyone agrees there should be something a step above guru. Like, "Forum Master" well nothing that stupid. but you get the point.

Well seeing as how I'm no a "guru" I dont know. But when it comes to basic computer knowledge I think I'm on par with a few people. I think however, there should be a very distinctive way to point out the people who know a lot, form those that know a little.

Very true. Say there are 4 levels of people. Im probably on boarder with a 3. Although many people here are easily a 4.

Roger Roger.

Here is a easy question to you. What is the fastest Bus speed out there and what is the fastest FSB out there too.

O and here is anouther question to Dave this time, How come you host this site of a texes server in the US?? I thort you said to me you hosted this off your own server at home? o and you cant DNS aparently.

You need a DNS to have things like your domain name and email acounts and other etc.....

My firend at work had a look at all the undercover DNS coding etc... and said to me that dave here can not DNS. lol

Back
Top Bottom