Uncle Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

root

Site Team
Staff member
Hey Y'all

Just thought I'd share in my good news... I'm now an uncle... well I have been since new years, my brothers girlfriend gave birth on new years eve,

The day before, I made several trips to and from Banbury to the hostpital to pick him up from visiting her after visiting hours were over, then again after he jumped in a taxi after her waters broke, but he couldn't see her cause she went to sleep, then again after she went into labour.

After i took him in after she went into labour, I spent the rest of the evening sleeping in my car in a morissons supermarket car park, before he woke me up (again) to tell m that she'd given birth, although I tried to go to the hospital it wasn't visiting hours.

Later that day I went to liverpool for new years eve! (had a great time), by the time I got back visiting hours were again over...
but on monday I finally got to see my neice whilst I was on my way back to where I live in Bristol...

I now have a cold, (brought on by not enough sleep and trying to sleep in the cold, and over excess on new years eve!).

Hopefully some photos will be coming soon. :D

Deleted, I just couldn't let all this very offensive rubbish stay on view a second longer, I'm very surprised that it wasn't destroyed when the account was disabled, why was that?? I shuddered when I read it, my dear dear late wife would have loved to have children, & suffered large operations which left her physically unable to have any, at the young age of thirtytwo!!, it almost destroyed her, I won't go into details, just get rid of the dirty-mouthed trollop!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom