Nerds

Yea with pics from maybe a year ago?

I need to update them I look like a 12 year old. LOL now I have "shaveline" or whatever it's called from shaving my mustache!! loL!!! :D

One of my pics is emo and the other is just gay, but that's all I got.

www.myspace.com/hrhunterhr

Btw... one: arrizx, the "you're" in your location, is supposed to be "your". lol...
secondly: ass in kind of out of it... maybe @$$, but cmon man... you know better than that...

jac006 said:
Btw... one: arrizx, the "you're" in your location, is supposed to be "your". lol...
secondly: ass in kind of out of it... maybe @$$, but cmon man... you know better than that...

Lol seti PM'ed me saying it was rather rude, and i asked if he wanted it changed, but i was never answered. But why that your, instead of this you're? And why is ass in kind of outa of it.. lol, that makes like no sense.. But yeah i made it as a joke..

BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING COMEPARED TO MOST PEOPLE! the noobs here may find it rude, or just obnoxious, but, everyone else here, knows that im just messin, at least i hope, becuase i know next to nothing, comepared to some people here.

Yeah, I know you're messing... but... you're is wrong because it's "you are" not the right way of "your". Lol.... ass as in out of what CF is known by... however, if david is cool with it, then, by all means, I'm cool with it. :D

It said "haha you guys are all nerds and loser you have no life ahaha"
SHe deosn't have myspace, she has facebook, I have no idea what her account is. She is a senior in HS.

Back
Top Bottom