Google PC???

How does google make money? Bussinesses pay them to get high up on the search engine...
If they controlled the world/media, bussinesses could pay them to do whatever.
That is the problem with mass control.

would you rather have celebrities take controll??? cuz if we continue with what were doing, thats whats gonna happen... at least google is smart...

celebs are already in control, Girls(and most guys) are an example of this.
And celebs would probly pay google off anyways.
Instead of rediciding abortion, the Google Congress will debate over whether to allow either snoop dog or eminem to be the only music to be played(OH NO!!)
and whether Ubisoft or Bungie are the only people to be able to make FPS for the Google Game system that costs $100 and 1x10^100 times more powerful then the xbox 360 and ps3

hopefuly this will rejuvinate microsoft. Microsoft seems to have lost its edge cause it doesnt truly have a good competitor in the os side of things. I like ms stuff they are just startin to get kinda lazy.

Chu, they are/was putting most of there resources into Windows Vista and Xbox 360
So lazy wouldn't be the word... Just occupied.
But for a company that size, they just aren't at full capacity.

You better watch your stuff guys, who knows what the hell they'll be doing next....

"Google Government" (lol!!!) and "Google All U R Base R Belong To Us" (LOL!!!)

Will prolly be next.... :eek:

All u r money r belong to us
All u r minds r belong to us
All u r sex r belong to us
All u r hott chicks r belong to us
All u r google r belong to us
All u r intarweb r belong to us

First they took control of our information and learned about us, then they gave out free internet in majorly populated areas, then they invaded our desktops and emails, now our whole computers??? What NEXT!>!>!>

I mean if you read the above, it's seriously creepy, think about it.

mr.monger said:
would you rather have celebrities take controll??? cuz if we continue with what were doing, thats whats gonna happen... at least google is smart...

Too late, already happened in my state (Arnold Suchaqueer)

celebs should not be allowed anything like that it would scare me shitless!

like we need bumb ol paris hilton or britney smears runnign anything like that.

they would make hoes out of everybody!!!

HRHunteRHR said:
Too late, already happened in my state (Arnold Suchaqueer)

hey man, dont be talkin bout my buddy arnold. im not a republican or anything, i just adore arnold. hes pretty much my idol i guess.

Back
Top Bottom