Taking a look to the P.A.S.T

Teencompwiz2 said:
ya, I had it duck taped :D

Glad you made it fast...imagine a sharp disc running at 7200RPM...enough to chop your neck like soft butter...

Kalgatha said:
what makes you think your smart now?!? lol JP JP
haha good point. Well it turned out i broke the vacume inside the hard drive so thats why it was burning cuz of friction. But it was secure enough cuz i had some screws on top of the duck tape to hold it in, so it wouldn't go flying, and chop my head off like butter.

i shall now make a statment.... i know nothing of a vaccum in a HDD...i made a statement lol i hate it when ppl do that. do you ever catch yourself doing exactly what you hate most that other ppl do?

Kalgatha said:
i shall now make a statment.... i know nothing of a vaccum in a HDD...i made a statement lol i hate it when ppl do that. do you ever catch yourself doing exactly what you hate most that other ppl do?
Is that in reference to what i did yesterday lol?

uhh...no...didn't even notice you did that yesterday lol. honestly i didn't. just started to do it and then i thought...man i hate it when ppl tell you what there about to do...lol

Kalgatha said:
uhh...no...didn't even notice you did that yesterday lol. honestly i didn't. just started to do it and then i thought...man i hate it when ppl tell you what there about to do...lol
o lol sry, i said something very similar haha :D

What a dipstick...

Anywho, I don't know, as most of the things I discuss aren't really that funny or whatever. But I do enjoy my stay here.

Oh wait, I know, the best moment is the arguement between me and athelon64fx in the Uncle Dan thread. :D That was fun for a day!

Back
Top Bottom